Coherent Path is the leading email marketing calendar company for top retailers that use machine learning to determine the optimal email contents for each subscriber.
Trusted by top Fortune 500 retailers like L.L. Bean, Bloomingdale’s, and Gap, Coherent Path uses AI to move beyond manual planning and segmentation to individualized, curated, and automated email programs. By creating a beautiful and personalized email diet that caters to each customer's evolving tastes and moods, retailers benefit from a dramatic lift in customer engagement, loyalty, and revenue while reducing email fatigue.
The Customer Success team at Coherent Path has a responsibility to deliver impeccably designed, thoughtfully crafted, and hyper relevant marketing campaigns for our customers. We turn over every rock, ask the hard questions, and are performance obsessed. We go the extra mile in support of our customers because we know partner value is magnified when we are considered not only an extension of, but an integral part of our client’s team.
Why Join Our Team
- Opportunity to join an experienced organization comprised of executives passionate about building an enduring company and reaching sector leadership in complementary vertical markets
- Innovative, creative culture with a flat organization and not a lot of red tape
- Opportunity for an aggressive self-starter to come in and make an immediate impact
- Company is financially profitable, stable and growing organically
- Company can really scale. Coherent Path is a high-performance team and our CEO is confident that with the right people, we can grow the business ten-fold
- Support client campaigns ensuring 100% accuracy through campaign proofing, data validation, and campaign production.
- You will become a Coherent Path Content Library product expert in order to train and support clients in its usage of the Coherent Path platform
- Support Customer Success Manager on day to day tasks for customers. This includes joining and preparing for weekly client status calls, monitoring email inboxes, responding to client demands, supporting project roadmap development and maintaining project schedules
- Be a vocal participant in how we work as an organization, identifying and acting on areas of opportunity for how we work together
- You are a strong technical thinker and can translate technical jargon into business/marketing language
- You act on your curiosity, have a desire to understand how things work, and take pride in what you produce
- You are a self-starter, highly organized and a problem solver
- You have some experience configuring and deploying marketing campaigns via an Email Service Provider (Oracle Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Cheetah Digital, or others)
- BS degree
- Basic HTML and CSS skills
- Competitive compensation & equity package
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
Please submit your application through the adjacent form and a member of our team will be in touch to follow up.