Join a fast-paced AI startup working with the largest retailers you may recognize!
Coherent Path is the email marketing calendar company for top retailers seeking to transform their email program into a modern data-driven channel focused on revenue. The company's machine learning solution empowers retailers with the relevant themes and categories they should feature in today’s campaigns while continuously learning to inform the campaigns of tomorrow. By creating an optimized email diet that caters to each customer's evolving tastes and moods, Coherent Path helps retailers quickly engage and cross-sell customers and promote strategic product categories while reducing email fatigue. Coherent Path has offices in Boston and Toronto and works with retail leaders including Banana Republic, Bloomingdale’s, and L.L. Bean.
We’re looking for a talented front-end developer with the technical skills to turn our vision into reality and also an eye for design to converse with our designers to produce the best version of what we build. There’s lots to do and lots to learn so we hope you are also a fast learner to grow with Coherent Path as we build the future of email marketing!.
- Collaborate with product and engineering teams to define and implement innovative solutions for user experience
- Execute mockups from our designers, implementing them into code
- Write clean, efficient code to the latest industry standards
- Participate in code reviews both as contributor and reviewer - We all review each other’s work here!
- Contribute ideas in discussions with our design team to make Coherent Path better
- In depth knowledge of React.js and single-page application development
- In depth knowledge of web application development fundamentals
- Professional experience with Git
- Able to work autonomously
- Able to learn, problem solve and know when to ask questions
- Sense of ownership over what you build, thinking through all the edge cases and angles
- Able to empathize with the end-user to produce the best solution for them.
- Communication skills for discussions with our product, design and engineering teams
- A strong desire to learn new tools, practices and technologies.
Great to Have
- Experience with Typescript
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience with Sass
- Experience with TailwindCSS
- Experience with developing with WCAG 2.1 in mind
- Degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering
- Competitive compensation & equity package
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance