Enterprise Account Manager
Coherent Path is a fast-growing leader in state-of-the-art machine learning and artificial intelligence. The Coherent Path technology platform is trusted by Fortune 500 retailers like Gap, Bloomingdale’s, KOHLS, L.L.Bean to maximize revenue through personalization, while growing the breadth and depth of each customer relationship through advanced analytics-driven personalization.
The Account Manager role is responsible for the success and growth of existing enterprise customers, and developing new accounts by leveraging that success. The role requires excellent organizational, leadership, and communication skills. Account Managers report to the VP of Sales, and work closely with Coherent Path’s services, technical, marketing, and executive teams.
Role Purpose and Responsibilities:
- Develop account prioritization plan with VP, Sales
- Target existing and developing accounts for revenue expansion
- Place a priority on discovery, understanding, and responding to client needs and priorities
- Provide leadership on growth opportunities between clients and Coherent Path team to strengthen relationships between organizations
- Proactively drive platform adoption across the customer’s enterprise, developing relationships and adoption across all major stakeholders.
- Generate, manage and forecast a sales pipeline on your own
- Work with your peers at Coherent Path to share best practices, learnings, solve problems, and devise new initiatives and improvements
- 2+ years of appropriate experience (preferably in Digital Marketing or Retail)
- Highly personable, strong relationship builder, and strong proactive customer focus
- Proven success at growing accounts through proactive, structured account management
- Understanding of new business process and pipeline management
- Strong sales acumen and ability to engage, support, and even challenge clients effectively
- Excellent analytical skills, process-oriented mindset, and strong attention to detail, to ensure resources are being put to optimum use.
- Strong team player mindset, but able to work under own initiative and manage work time effectively
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Superior written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills
- Competitive compensation & equity package
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan